Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!


Long time no blog? So not to make excuses or anything for not having blogged in a month, but it's been a bit dramatic (unintentionally) for me recently. Won't go into too much detail but it has involved illness (yes still), and a hospital visit. It's kind of meant that this month has been very quiet compared to previous...

Work has been fun when I've been feeling ok! Last night was New Year's Eve and it was awesome. Did some magical moments, worked my bum off on toys- in between celebrating UK new year with a lady from Fife and her family from Cambridge who I joined to sing auld lang syne as I couldn't find everyone else- then did 20 mins of kidcot before a manic 2 hours on cart...ended up on tea side for US New Year, although I did not appreciate missing the countdown for a lady that couldn't decide what to buy...fireworks were awesome though!!!

So what else has happened? I visited Harry Potter- that was fun... there was the winter formal- again fun- and very American! My family came to visit over xmas- although was either working or sleeping so didn't see them as much as I'd have liked to.

So, yeah, it's been a weird few weeks of nothing much happening, or should I say, me missing the stuff that has been going on. Hopefully 2011 will get off to a better start!!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Especialy if you see me and my family walking around Epcot half way through March look out for an man with a beard and two women with overlarge bottoms...no pun intended! Dn't forget OUR Royal Wedding!!

    ReplyDelete