Tuesday 16 November 2010

4 weeks in...


Can't believe I've been here 4 weeks now! It's a month on Friday, so me and "the fam" are heading to the restaurant at fort wilderness for breakfast as most of us aren't working until later on.

So since last weds, have been doing more of the same really. Been working in the evenings, the doing stuff after. On thursday we went to Roxy's which was cool as they played some TUNES. Then friday I accidentally fell asleep waiting for Emily and Jenna to come back in...whoops.

Saturday after work (and getting free ice cream on the way out) the merchies went to TGIs. There was so much food it was awesome. Although I made a massive error in forgetting to put my cheesecake in the fridge so I had to bin it. Then Sunday a load of us went to parliament again...it was so much fun...again...

Monday was fairly busy- lunch at premium outlets, then publix then magic kingdom for a few hours in the evening. Did philharmagic which was cool as i've never done it before. We also got to see the beautiful lights on Cinderella castle.... Today has been really lazy. Just went to walmart and not sure what the plans are for later?

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I cannot believe you have been there for 4 weeks! That's gone so crazily fast!! Sounds like its all amazing!! :) See you shortly xx

    ReplyDelete