Wednesday 3 November 2010

it finally rained!!


Just a short post from me today!! So I have just had 2 fun days off. On Monday I did Walmart again which was more bearable this time. Then did publix, before coming back and getting ready for lasses. It was great fun, although the dirty pint that curdled. Not so fun. So we were merry and went to Ale House (maybe? I know we went somewhere bar shaped in a taxi). I chatted, played flip cup, chatted, chatted, and then got a taxi home!! So a good night.

Yesterday Charlotte and I went to Epcot and did Test Track, Soarin' and The Land ride before being stuck in the land pavilion due to rain...whe we finally put our anoraks on and braved it we headed to the exit, but then it got heavy again so we rode spaceship earth...again...

Last night went to Charlotte's apartment and got pizza and ate popcorn. It was fun. The newbies arrived too- saw them earlier as I was coming home from the mall with some new trainers. Just done some hoovering as the apt was a but dirty. Working 6.30-1pm later. Gutted.

Anyway, better be off! x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment