Monday 1 November 2010

The Commons!!

So, finally I have moved to the commons. It feels more homely than Chatham but I miss the americans lots. We were given a three day window to move, so I moved Saturday morning and looked amazing when I was carrying my duvet on my back and wheeling a suitcase at the same time!! I'm living with Emily, but we've moved into an 8 bed place that they've consolidated. We're going to get some cool stuff for our room though. Blizzard beach was awesome on Friday...apart from I think I've turned into a child again. I have bruises everywhere (also from work) and I cut my knee in the wave pool.

Saturday night we had the "Meet and Greet" with the UK people...interesting. Then yesterday I was in work early for my last bits of training before my assessment and then I was on a till all by myself! Scary. Afterwards everyone else was at work so Daniel came over and we went to Chatham to get my last bits and pieces and then headed to Hollywood Studios where we rode tower of terror (which we got on twice because 2 women had been holding their seatbelts so they stopped the ride, and we got to use a lift that doesn't fall back up to the loading area!!). We then watched fantasmic with a beer, and Daniel and I started the slow clap after the announcement. It was AMAZING. We created magic and we weren't even in work!!

Anyway, today is a day off so Charlotte and I are going to go on a trek to find Target! Then we're going to lasses tonight!! Fun!!

Anyhoo just off now!! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment