Wednesday 10 November 2010

I LOVE HANSON



So, I have been uber busy the past week and haven't had time to write long posts, so here is a brief summary.

Thursday: after finishing at 1am for Extra Magic, I had to be up at 5.30 for social security. Needless to say I was so tired I don't remember much of it!! Tried to get some sleep when I got back but then maintenance cam to "fix" some things in our bathroom. Work was good, and then went to Santa Fe for BEER. I don't even drink beer.

Friday: had a lazy morning then work again. But it was awesome cos it was bonfire night and we got free pizza and ice cream. And a Union Jack pin. After work went to Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk which was amazing. Then headed to the dance hall. A-MAZING.

Saturday: did a spot of publix, then work. Then to tori's for tea and hobnobs.

Sunday: work...again...then wasn't planning anything in the evening, but ended up at Parliament, a gay bar in downtown Orlando. It was great fun...need I say more?

Monday: Day off!! So went to Animal Kingdom with Charlotte and Caroline (another merch girl). Was a really lovely day, and Caroline had never been before so her reaction to Dinosaur and It's Tough to be a Bug were priceless. In fact my reaction to It's tough to be a bug (despite having been on it several times) was priceless. I'm not scared of spiders yet screamed like a girl when a plastic one came from the ceiling. Led to Charlotte picking up toy spiders in shops to try and scare me!! In the evening was Lasses, which was again fun!!

Tuesday: probably one of the best days I've had here. Had a slow morning and went to Publix to get some bits for Emily's birthday. Then went to my old apartment to meet my old american roommates, and headed to Epcot to see Hanson. We then met up with the others who had been at work, and went for "tea" in China. Also had some Spanish food from Food and Wine but was not all that impressed. We decided that we would sing Happy Birthday to Emily in every country around world showcase, and did so on the way round to Hanson (for the second time). The second show was so much better. Especially due to green t-shirt woman going crazy and a pair of ill fitting jeans from one of Hanson...

After we did her present, a Duffy bear which we had sent to package pick-up. It was so cute! Then we watched illuminations and got the bus home. Then...to finish off, we ordered pizza. And chatted. It was a great day. Really lovely and relaxed.

So today I'm back on extra magic...!! woop!!

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment